Everything in Between
Weather the storm

Aug 23, 2012 @ Thursday, August 23, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]


Drey doing his thing

Tric makes it look so easy and breezy



Watching them skate after the rain. Ain't lookin for rainbows, we're looking for sunshine. The rain was a   disaster here in the Philippines. So right after the rain shed some light, I went to school and see what my friends are doing. There you go, still good and rollin.

Most photos (c) Tric Gozales


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!