Everything in Between
I love college

Aug 23, 2012 @ Thursday, August 23, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

(c) Patrick Gonzales - Light Graffiti
And maybe you heard about Asher Roth, and now you see the connection. Prelims is over, baramdumdum welcome finals! After so many vacations, we came to a halt. Feels weird though, like a flat line when you're not breathing. I should go out more often and waste money.

Playing with the lighter, trying light graffiti for my photography class. Whew! I thought that it would be an easy subject turns out it wasn't all about clicking the shutter button. I'm having a long relationship with shutter speed and aperture. I know its unhealthy. PS: Thanks Tric for always helping me!

My friend's "place-to-be" place is usually where I'am when waiting for the next class. Like kanina, we tried doing light graffiti and it wasn't bad for first timers. 

Got a report to do tomorrow, need some sleep to hide the dark shades if you know what I mean. Bye! Entry title is a fallacy hahahaha



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!