Everything in Between
Get well soon

Jul 29, 2012 @ Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]


By the looks of it, it seems that she's in a very bad state. Well Karol's sick but she'll leave the hospital soon, nothing to worry about.  I just don't like the feeling that my enemy is silent and off guard. Hopefully she'll be home tomorrow. I can probably annoy her by the afternoon since I have classes. This is so gonna be fun, back to normal scenario. Jeez, I hate the hospital, the smell of it. Feels like a dungeon that I can't escape or  like I'm inside a set filming a ghost movie. I wanted her to wear the gown, but she annoyingly flared her zombie stare. She's getting skinny. Yikes, that's bad and that makes me fat (Hey fat transfer please to her). Oh well that's it. Be careful of the food you eat outside cause they may contain parasites. Ameabiasis, I loathe you and I will watch out for you. Good night.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!