Everything in Between
I fancy hearing you

Jun 10, 2012 @ Sunday, June 10, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

Maybe its time for umbrellas, just maybe. I was listening to Sweet Summertime by The Movement then I realize that summer is over, so hard to untangle the relationship of lazy days and nights :( School is back, rain is unpredictable, I should really buy an umbrella and this is becoming a music site once again.



Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!