Everything in Between
Morning Glory

May 18, 2012 @ Friday, May 18, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]






Say hello to mornings where you had inadequate sleep. Where your eyes show how late you slept last night. Today, we visited our future house to see the improvements made. Mom said we might leave the apartment really soon. This coming weekend is the blessing of the club house that's why they are preparing now. I can't believe how far the subdivision gate sa bahay namin and how far I have to travel on my way to school. Ayayaaay! Have a nice day everyone! Visit Art Apprentice today!


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!