Everything in Between
Mobile Photos

May 11, 2012 @ Friday, May 11, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]


" Is this really a wise strategy for living? Insisting that most of life isn't to be taken seriously. Relentlessly viewing it as a cosmic joke. Having only four guiding principles: one, do as little harm to others as possible; two, be there always for your friends; three, be responsible for yourself and ask nothing of others; four, grab all the fun you can. Put no stock in opinions of anyone but closest to you. Forget about leaving a mark on the world. Ignore the great issues of your time and thereby improve your digestion. Don't dwell in the past. Don't worry about the future. Live in the moment. Trust in the purpose of your existence and let meaning come to you instead of straining to discover it. When life throws a hard punch, roll with it-but roll with laughter. Catch the wave, dude."

- Christopher Snow on how Bobby Halloway lives his life (Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz 1998)

Every photo tells a story, mine's below which constitutes the random things I do in life with some of the people around me.

Eating for another mind
blowing day at school.
Days spent teaching him for his exams.
 It didn't happen again. No good as a teacher :)
Since my phone is super non-existent.
There, a new photo is saved in the gallery
as a reminder that the camera still works.
Story of every night:
 Well spent nights in front of
the laptop making myself busy.
Clearance day. Just another random day at school.
Looking down while wearing the most
comfortable V-Neck shirt in the world.
How to look increasingly unhealthy in 
front your parents. It didn't work.
 I was left with guilt.
        
Tric, showing off his skills in Chinese calligraphy.
Mr. Boongaling here now has a kick ass poster
paint tattoo. and its redby the way.
New protection against the sun.
On my way to school, she borrowed my phone
 to see if she looks well. I guess my phone
makes people look good.
Tric, my sabaw brother, took a photo of
 Ariel while sleeping.He looks angelic isn't?
Short hair and bangs. Before I had the luxury of
cutting my hair whenever I want to.

Cause bacons make us happy.
Prank on Gab so he can eat lunch.

Random photos from my two very prized possession phones. If you know what I mean :)). Thanks Polarion. Going now my father is flying again :))

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!