Everything in Between
Tune in to Calvin Harris

Apr 8, 2012 @ Sunday, April 08, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

Haven't blog anything personal for quite a long time, Sorry cause I've been thinking of using tumblr as my personal trash bin of emotions. Check it out sometime. For now I'll infuse you some Calvin Harris stuff. Heard from Jango the song Feel So Close and I'm hooked.



Well he's also included in Rihanna's We Found Love and Neyo's Lets Go which is coming soon. Three songs for this guy. He is some kind of David Guetta artist material. I like both of them.

There you have it. Calvin Harris.

For more updates about this blog turning to a music site, feel free to lurk and see the changes.
Check out also my other stuffs:



Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!