Everything in Between
The thing about sleeping

Apr 28, 2012 @ Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

I came across this thought that nobody remembers a day in their life when they had enough sleep or something near that idea. Mostly I agree with that but still, sleeping is essential...

So that puts me up at 2 in the morning. Sleeping. What a lovely thing to do. So you see I like it, well lets say its my gateway to fantasy land, where things happen beyond the four corners of my bedroom. But today I'm going to delay that activity cause there are so many things clogging my mind.

Weird isn't? We can't sleep when something is bothering us, like an argument you didn't settle, a misfortune, dilemma or death. Why can't sleep just let us slip away? Ease the pain, the loneliness, etc. Guess we have to figure out on our own and when all else fails, cry, cry yourself to sleep.

Sleeping is something that most of us take for granted and for us fine arts people are taken away. Ironic.
I wish I can rob their sleeping schedules and sleep like a boss.

So I wanna share the habit. My sleeping habit is simple, its either I lay on bed then think of something positive or read a book for a couple of chapters, check my accounts in the internet, watch a movie, listen to a playlist and viola! I'd be sleeping in no time.

My thoughts are flying, I misplaced them somewhere I can't reach and that's just bad. I need to wake up early and help mom get ready for the outing. I'll just finish my playlist of Ed Sheeran and sleep. Good Morning




Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!