Everything in Between
Out for the Weekend

Apr 30, 2012 @ Monday, April 30, 2012 | 2 Comment [s]



Been hard on myself. I don't go out, I stopped asking permission to see the sunlight cause I know I get the same results. I just think of the positive side of this strict no-going out program of my parents. Like this Saturday, my idle life was put to an end, we had a wonderful weekend with my cousins in Bulacan.














We had food I missed most. I missed eating inihaw na tinapay and barbeques from Navotas, something about the sauce makes me and my sister fell in love with it.Yummy!


I had fun. The water ease the heat we despise most. I wish it will rain more, in fact I'm excited for a tropical depression. I missed my friends, I feel so wiped out in the map or in the circle of events.Life is kinda boring but at least I had all the rest I needed.

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!