Everything in Between
John Legend Overload

Mar 13, 2012 @ Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

I bring you Tuesday Tracks. Check out his newest song "Tonight" feat. Ludacris. I ought to do something but end up listening to these eargasmic songs from John Legend. Green Light was my favorite song when I was in 1st year High School. Help yourselves! and be delighted.


Good Night and yet another sleepless night for me. Bye!

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!