Everything in Between
Heavenly delights at Calea

Nov 16, 2011 @ Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


I wouldn't miss trying one of the best cakes in the city here in Bacolod and Calea is just the right place for sweet treats! A wide variety of pastries welcome your eyes that will satisfy your insides


I had oreo cheesecake. It was so yummy it took me only 10 minutes to finish it!


My sisters tried it as well. Everything tasted good!
Say hi to Karol! 
The place was right across the hotel we stayed in so locating it became easy for us.The thought of choosing one cake was a hard decision but we made it through that obstacle! The pastries wasn't pricey, the price you pay is the right amount of satisfaction they offer. Most of all, the ambiance of the place is really cozy, feels just like home. My last day in Bacolod wouldn't be complete without visiting this pastry shop. You should try it too in case you visit Bacolod!

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!