Everything in Between
Enticing Kaite: Full Grown Lady

Oct 9, 2011 @ Sunday, October 09, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]

The decent photo I got with Kaite including Cj and Liezl.








It was fun and the sad part was I didn't stay that long but it was her birthday and that made all the difference!
It's October yet this celebration happened in July. 
Happy Birthday Kaite and be a successful entrepreneur.  

All from Greggy, Kaite's 

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!