Everything in Between
Builders of the bricks

Oct 17, 2011 @ Monday, October 17, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


I used to play a different version of Lego bricks when I was young, I prefer it over Barbie and Ken. This set of bricks is from Miko who was so kind to let Gab borrow it [you know kids crying over toys]. So yesterday was typically boring and a lot of heat animosity going on, I was staring at Gab playing and out of nowhere I asked him if he wants to play with me and he gladly accepted my offer [since he was really waiting for it hahaha]. We made two houses but the first one didn't get a photo opportunity, so this is the second one. Ryn made the roof, I made the body of the house and Gab made the  post lights near the front door. Just sharing that you can always cure boredom hahaha! Manic Monday!

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!