Everything in Between
Pretty Woman Already Legal

Jun 30, 2011 @ Thursday, June 30, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


Christine Joyce Ancheta, the girl that is more than a pretty face
Randomly late post for CJ Ancheta who celebrated her eighteenth birthday last June 11 with overflowing drinks and fun memories that we'll all cherish!
Maaaad Dut and Boso \m/
  
Bananas and Pajamas. Kaite will always be loved!
Gab came [including my sisters] to fetch me and parrtey hahaha.
All the crazy shit you did tonight
Those will be the best memories!
Credits to Kaite for all the photos. 

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!