Everything in Between
Imagine all the words I said

Jun 7, 2011 @ Tuesday, June 07, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


{Forgive my eyes and mouth due to sore eyes and allergies}

A simple greeting to Alcala. I used to hang out with him back when I was junior in high school. He's one hot monkey as everyone knows. I miss him because he can stand my over acting and weird personality. See who am I talking about here.

It was hard making video greetings in my opinion, it took me forever and ended up not being heard by the celebrator! Anyway he knows how special he is so HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)



Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!