Everything in Between
Things that still hit you like a bomb

May 17, 2011 @ Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]

Forever is such a long time but there are certain things that makes your temperature levels run high and low. 
See this lady below and that nike dunks she's wearing? Yes I want it for the world. 




I first laid my eyes on you when I was in sophomore and that was summer vacation. Now I'm entering sophomore year as a college student, you still mesmerize me. Where can I buy you online? Where oh where?

Seen this on Kristen Stewart and  Nikki Reed. 
See the other wonderful shots of this hottie!


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!