Everything in Between
Bunk Beds and Built-ins

May 21, 2011 @ Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]

I wish we had this when we're still little kids when my eldest sister could probably be in sixth grade. It suits as very well and the size of our room. I'm already in college and sooner or later we'll move out and build our own beautiful houses but it could have been a nice recollection of memories when we head back to a room like these.



Thanks to babble.com
Liked the second one with the idea of chalkboard paint for the walls. Anyway this has been another of my dream rooms. To end this, meet my sisters:
Meet Ryn, my eldest sister followed by Karol who is older than me. It's me in a full grin wearing a white shirt and the last girl is Cha who is older than Karol but younger than Ryn. {I know cha's description is like a part of a mathematics problem}.

HAVE A NICE DAY.  


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed in here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat creative mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.


Navigations!

Entries About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

The Credits!